Airlift To Antigua
Let us help you begin your journey to Antigua!
- The Caribbean region is currently serviced by LIAT, and Caribbean Airlines, with daily flights by each of these carriers throughout the region. Redjet has introduced a weekly flight from Guyana. American Airlines & American Eagle also provides daily service from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- British Airways: British Airways continues to offer 7 flights per week service to Antigua. Monday and Friday shared with Tobago; Tuesday and Saturday shared with St. Kitts; Thursday and Sunday shared with Punta Cana . BA also operates a San Juan service and will offer one-stop service to Antigua twice weekly
2013 summer program will offer 6 flights per week- No service on Wednesday
- Virgin Atlantic: Virgin Atlantic Airline provides the Island with 3 turn around flights weekly, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday shared with Barbados in the Winter and in the summer 2013.
- Thomas Cook: Flight will commence on November 14, 2013 with 2 flights weekly out of Manchester. (Schedule to be confirmed)
United States of America
- American Airlines: There is 1 Eagle flight daily from San Juan, Puerto Rico. There is a daily non-stop service from Miami.
- Continental Airlines: Operates 8 – 10 non-stop flights weekly during the high season from Newark, NJ.
- Caribbean Airlines: Operates 2 flights per week – Tuesday and Friday out of JFK to Antigua
- US Airways: Has one flight on Saturday from Charlotte.
- Delta: Operates direct service JFK, New York and Atlanta, Georgia. Delta will have 4
- Air Canada: Air Canada continues to offer Saturday and Sunday flights with Airbus 319, and commencing 22 December 2012 April, 2013. There will be an additional flight out of Montreal, operation dates are January 8 – April 2 last northbound is April 9. In the summer months Air Canada will fly twice weekly – Saturday and Sunday – out of Toronto
- Canjet: Air Transat charter commences 24 December 2012 until April 2013 with one direct flight out of Montreal. No summer service available
- West Jet: Commenced operations on October 28, 2012. Twice weekly flights on Wednesday and Sunday direct from Toronto(Saturday) and Montreal (Sunday). Summer Service weekly every Saturday starting May 4, 2013 and terminate on October 26, 2013
- Condor: Sunday only flights from Frankfurt. This flight is being shared with Punta Cana and Polamara and commences on November 6, 2012 – April 29, 2013.
- Blue Panorama: Will operate an Italian Charter from Milan once weekly on Sunday and will commence operations January 15 until May 6 2013. Twice weekly on Wednesday and Sunday from December 28, 2012 until January 11, 2013.