June 20th, 2015
Most people that come to Antigua are on vacation – but our little island has been called “home” by more than a handful of celebrities. World renown personalities include rock star Eric Clapton, actor Timothy Dalton, the ultra-chic Italian clothes’ designer Giorgio Armani, Virgin Atlantic mogul Richard Branson, and TV super-power Oprah Winfrey to mention a few. Although Antigua is widely regarded as a home by celebrities, Jolly Beach Resort genuinely cares that each guest enjoys their vacation. Whether it’s family, friends, a couple, etc., JBR feels it is critical to offer guests the best valued beach vacation on the island.
May 9th, 2015
Jolly Beach Resort is Antigua’s best vacation value, with 40 acres of stunning tropical gardens, five restaurants, countless events, and THE best beach on Antigua. So, if you are seeking a value-focused, all-inclusive vacation– one that is specific and not duplicated anywhere else in the Caribbean. ur all-inclusive packages also include nightly entertainment, non-motorized water sports, “Kidz and Teenz Clubs”, unlimited house-brand beverages and cocktails, daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner, afternoon tea and snacks at the Coconut Grill. Oh! And don’t forget to try our world-renowned Jerk Chicken! Allow us to pamper you and be your home away from home.
We promise you an unforgettable stay. For more information on our all-inclusive packages, visit: http://www.jollybeachresort.com/all-inclusive/packages/
November 21st, 2013
We’re very happy to share information about a new daily, non-stop flight to our beautiful Antigua. American Airlines non-stop service from New York’s JFK begins today and will have you relaxing on our best beach by a mile at lunchtime. Flight number AA978 departs JFK at 7:15 am and arrives here at V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU) at 12:30 pm. The return flight, still AA978, departs ANU at 1:30 pm and arrives at JFK at 5:25 pm. This daily non-stop will continue until March 31, 2014, so plan your Winter Escape now and you’ll be sipping our Wadadli Cuddle on the beach before you know it.
March 28th, 2013
It’s easier than ever to find a flight to Antigua and our Best Beach by a Mile. Here is list of airline schedule information for April 2013 into V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU). And you can find detailed flight information on the Antigua Hotels & Tourist Association website.
- American (AA) operates daily from Miami (MIA)and operates four (4) times weekly from New York (JFK) (Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday).
- Air Canada (AC) operates from Toronto(YYZ)on Thursday(04 Apr only), Saturday and Sunday and operates one (1) flight from Montreal (YUL) on Sunday (07 Apr Only).
- British Airways (BA) operates five (5) times weekly from London(LGW). No operations on Monday and Thursday
- Caribbean Airlines (BW) operates twice weekly to Kingston(KIN) on Friday & Sunday
- Virgin Atlantic (VS) operates direct flights from London (LGW) on Saturdays, via Barbados(BGI) on Wednesday and via St. Lucia(UVF) on Friday.
- WestJet (WS) operates two (2) flights weekly from Toronto (YYZ) on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- United (UA) operates daily from Newark (EWR) and two (2) flights on Saturday and Sunday.
- US Airways(US) operates one (1) flight weekly from Charlotte (CLT) on Saturdays.
- Condor (DE) operates one (1) flight weekly from Frankfurt (FRA) on Sundays.
- Canjet (CK) operates one (1) flight from Montreal (YUL) on Sunday (07 Apr only).
- Blue Panorama (BV) operates one (1) flight weekly from Malspensa (MXP) on Sundays.
- Air Transat (TS) will operate one (1) flight weekly from YYZ on Saturdays until 20 Apr.
- Delta will not operate during the month of April.
See you on the beach!