Dream Wedding Package
Say “I Do” in Beautiful Antigua
The Dream Wedding Package Includes:
- Legal fees
- Organizing the services of a marriage officer and arranging the ceremony at the resort
- Marriage License
- Marriage Certificate
- Services of witnesses if required
- Decorated Location
- One bottle of Sparkling Wine
- One tier Wedding Cake
- Cake Topper
- Bridal Bouquet (consists of carnation)
- Button Hole for the Groom
Dream Wedding Package Price: $399.00 US
Our Gifts to you:
- FREE WEDDING if a booking of seven (7) nights in a Superior Room or higher for the Bride & Groom
- US$100 credit for a Couples Massage at the Palms Wellness Centre
- US$50 credit per couple on a Wadadli Cats Cruise (except Sundays)
Please view our “optional extras” for additional services.
Documentation required (original documents required are)
- Birth Certificates
- Original of decree absolute if one of the parties is a divorcee
- Original of death and marriage certificate in the case of a widow or widower
- Original of deed poll in the case of a name change
- If under the age of 18, evidence of consent of both parents is required in the form of an affidavit by a notary public
- If documents are not in English they must be translated and stamped by the court.
- Please note that you are required to obtain an additional certified copy of your marriage certificate at a cost of US$10 per copy.
Weddings Ceremonies will be conducted from Mondays – Saturdays excluding Public Holidays and Sundays, between the hours of 10:00am –4:30 pm by a Civil Marriage Officer.
Please be advised that there is no residency period to be married in Antigua; however we do require at least one working day to process documents.
The ceremony location options are the Pool Gazebo, Beach Gazebo, Beach or Garden located on the grounds of the resort. Other locations may be discussed with the on- site wedding coordinator, if desired.